Watch Me Do It!!

Watch Me Do It!!

If you’re wondering how difficult the work will be and how long it will take you, just watch this!

As you’ll see, I don’t really type that fast. I’m not a hunt-and-pecker, but I’m also not near the level of a courtroom typist or anything! But starting at 13 seconds in this video, I begin typing the post. I get finished at 2:03 in the video.

Now, say what you want about making money online, but that’s $0.50 in less than two minutes!

Of course, adding in editing (around 30 seconds), the time it would take to copy and paste, and the time it would take to receive another keyword, that’s a turnaround time of roughly 3 minutes.

Even if you only moved at half this pace, that’s still more per hour for your work than you can make on 99% of all other micro-style sites on the web!

So if you think it can’t be done, just watch this video. This is a real-time, unedited video of me typing out a 150-word post using the keyword “Oppo” – an equipment manufacturer from the UK. (Yes, I also visited their site for about 4 seconds, so you can add 10 seconds to the total time.)

See how easy it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment