It's Real Work, Duh!

It’s Real Work, Duh!

Some people have seriously been misled by 50 Cent Posting. They assume that it’s a strange PPC setup or something of that nature, where you deal in clicking stuff, referring folks, and other small tasks. They seem not to trust a legitimate employer outsourcing work. How ironic!

Well, people, understand that this is outsourced work! I operate a small business that performs SEO for many start-up businesses online.

Say that you’re investing in building a website business. You may want to outsource these jobs. You may hire a website designer. And you may hire someone to write your content and to promote your site. This is where I come in. I receive the work from the clients and thus I begin writing all types of content.

To improve the search engine rankings of these sites, small, keyword-driven posts help the spiders find them. But in order to have any significant impact, you have to submit dozens of these little articles for every site’s page.

And this is where you come in! This is what 50 Cent Posting is all about!

I am hiring you to do the work. You are writing a short, 150-word post with a keyword inside of it. For that work, you will receive $0.50 a piece.

This is not a big business with a giant web presence. I operate a small business and I am outsourcing some very simplistic tasks in order for everyone to benefit – the site owners, me, and you!

What do I make per post? Maybe nothing. Maybe a lot. It all depends. I get paid per bundle and per job. While others write these small posts, I am writing entire web pages and formatting content and performing keyword-based research to find out which words and terms are searched most per a specific niche.

All you need to do is shoot me an IM, collect your keyword, write the short blurb of text, and then move on to the next keyword.

This is real work for people who are serious about making money online. If you’re not serious, then why are you still here? I wish you the best of luck....elsewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment